» Ministerial Association
Welcome to the online home of the Ministerial Association of the East Coast Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church. We are a community of pastors, ministers, and chaplains serving or having served churches and other institutions within the East Coast Conference. The purpose of our association is to work in harmony with the larger Covenant Ministerium as outlined in its Constitution and Bylaws, and with the Rules of the Ordered Ministry of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
- consider and supervise all matters of ministerial standing within the Conference, including the licensure, ordination, commissioning care and discipline of ministers, in accordance with the rules of the Ordered Ministry and the Constitution and Bylaws of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
- seek by all means within its power to raise the spiritual, ethical and professional standards and effectiveness of the Conference Ministerial Association.
- strengthen the bonds of Christian fellowship among Covenant ministers.
- render any help possible to Covenant ministers, especially in times of physical, personal, emotional or spiritual need.
- assist in the recruiting and selection of suitable candidates for the Christian ministry; to work with North Park Theological Seminary in the matriculation of students; to provide guidance and support to Seminary students who are studying or serving their internship within the Conference.